This chair is made of the finest composite leather, which is used not only on the back but also on the seat. It has chrome finished armrests with sleeve covers. It has a knee tilt with a single position lock for height adjustments, along with aluminum die-cast base with nylon castors and a class 4 gas lift. Further, its contoured design allows superior comfort for the lumbar and gently supports the spine without losing its shape with daily use.
- Finest composite leather on seat and back
- Chrome finished armrest with sleeve cover
- Knee tilt with single position lock
- 600 mm aluminium die-cast base
- Nylon castors
- Class 4 Gas lift
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?