The RedOAK® KOSBI chair is part of our ergonomic workstation chair series. Its mesh design provides optimal breathability for the back without compromising on support. The mesh offers a natural venting system, which can be vital for hotter and humid environments.
- Glass filled nylon backrest with mesh fabric
- PP fixed armrest
- Molded seat cushion with waterfall plywood
- Centre tilt with single position lock
- Glass filled nylon base and castors with class 4 Gas lift
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?