Have a seat as you surf the web or work from home with this understated desk chair, a budget-friendly essential for any office. Mounted atop a five wheel castors base, it's able to easily roll right over to the printer or let you sail towards your filing cabinet. Ready to adhere to any aesthetic you have in mind, its traditional look includes a white-finished frame, polypropylene fixed armrests, and mesh back. Plus, it offers adjustable height, so you'll be seated comfortable at any desk.
- Glass filled nylon base with castor
- Class 4 gaslift
- Centre tilt mechanism with single position locking
- Fixed PP arms attached to back
- Cushion seat with hotpressed plywood
- Glass filled nylon back with fabric mesh
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?