The RedOAK KAREN is a swan couch-like chair designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1958 for the Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. Karen is supported by a sturdy metal base which further expands into web feet design with rubber soles to avoid slipping and scratches on the floor surface. It is a perfect fit for office reception and lounge areas. With full back support and elevated arm rests, and of course a couch type design, Swan offers great comfort and complete style. It is available in various colors, hence ideal for various office interiors, be it a casual co-working space-type seating or a recreational lounge in a more traditional setup.
- ▪ Moulded PU seat
- ▪ Metal internal frame
- ▪ Metal stem base with gas-lift for height adjustment and swivel
- ▪ Custom upholstery
Size : 28in W x 26in D x 31in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 3 weeks
Assembly : Easy DIY assembly
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?