The RedOAK WINGER is a butterfly shaped stool made from bent plywood, a material common in the 1960s & 70s modernist movement. You can use the WINGER whichever way you want. You can use it as decor, footstool, plant stand, side table, or an extra seating.
- Bent plywood
- Brown veneer finish
Size : 460 x 300 x 400 H
Delivery : 10-15 days
Assembly : Easy DIY assembly
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?