The RedOAK® JASON Black Chair is inspired by the legendary Eames' works. Heavy duty moulded body with wooden legs not only give it a beautiful tulip-like mid-century modern look but keeps the build extremely strong enough to last years. The design of this product follows the ergonomic rule. They can support your lumbar well and provide all-day comfort. You can have a set of 2, 4 or 6 chairs to have a nice dinner with your family or your friends. The chair is supported with heavy-duty beech wood legs for extended durability. The seat cushion is made of high quality PU leather material for more durability and easy cleaning. This dining side chairs set has elegant and modern design look, can be perfectly used in dining room, kitchen, guest room, bedroom, living room, restaurants and cafeteria. The dining set chairs are simple to put together, assembly requires less screws and time.
- Black moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shell
- Solid beech wood legs with natural finish
- Black leatherette cushion seat
Size : 18in W x 18in D x 33in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
The product was our second attempt with Amazon for furniture, happy to mention this product is easy to assemble, comfortable to use and stylish enough for our room. Very cool chairs!
Excellent chair in all respects including looks . It seems it would be extremely durable. Great buy!
Perfect for my dining. Simple/sturdy/good looking. The price I got for 4 is good when compared.
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?