Taxes Included. Free Shipping
The RedOAK HANSON is inspired by the original DAW chair, created in the 1950's. The chair can be customised in custom fabrics as per selection. The seat is constructed from moulded plastic which gives comfort and support through the organic curves and inherent flexibility of the material. The seat is mounted on sturdy wooden legs, which also gives the chair additional elegance.
- Moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shell
- Solid beech wood legs with natural finish
- Custom upholstery
Size : 24in W x 23in D x 32in H ; 17in SH
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Based on 3 reviews
I selected the fabric from many options provided, and chair is looking nice.
Good looking chairs, can use it in any room and for dining or study or living room
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?