The RedOAK® GRAVA is a stylish workstation chair in white colored frame and cantilevered armrests, which gives it a very trendy look. The chair is best suited in modern workspaces as well as urban study rooms. Depending on your style, there are two variants to pick from - polypropylene backrest and mesh backrest. Have a seat as you surf the web or work from home with this understated desk chair, a budget-friendly essential for any office. Founded atop a five wheel base, it's able to easily roll right over to the printer or let you sail towards your filing cabinet. Ready to adhere to any aesthetic you have in mind, its modern look includes a white-finished frame, polypropylene fixed cantilever armrests, and mesh back. Plus, it offers adjustable height and swivel, so you'll be seated comfortable at any desk.
- Glass filled nylon base with castor
- Class 4 gaslift
- Centre tilt mechanism with single position locking
- Cantilever armrest with double color PU pad
- Cushion seat with hotpressed plywood
- Glass filled nylon back with fabric mesh
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Bought both the mesh back and polypropylene back variants, for two study tables in my house. Both look amazing, and are very sturdy and comfortable. I like the polypropylene one better but my wife liked the mesh back one better. The white base needs frequent wiping but its worth it.
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?