The RedOAK GOLFER has a ventilated design allows air to circulate to your back, keeping you cool and comfortable enabling you to concentrate on the task at hand and increasing your productivity. This chair has important features such as an innovative curved back with adjustable lumbar support, pneumatic seat height adjustment and the ability to recline back and forth with the tilt lock mechanism. Padded and adjustable arms offer proper relief to your shoulders and neck while the waterfall seat reduces pressure on your legs for maximum comfort. The curved contours make this computer chair a welcome addition to your workspace whether you work in the office or from home. Upgrade your seating with this designer executive office chair and make your work day much more enjoyable.
- ▪ Nylon backrest with mesh fabric
- ▪ Height adjustable armrest with PP pad
- ▪ Adjustable headrest (High Back version)
- ▪ Syncro tilt mechanism with single position lock
- ▪ Nylon base with castors
- ▪ Class 4 gaslift for height adjustment
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?