Hand-crafted to perfection, the RedOAK® BINOTTI is a contemporary solid wood dining chair that impresses with its simplicity and hand-woven natural cane back. The BINOTTI can be customised in a variety of seating fabric options, and three kinds of wood - teak, white ash and steam beech. The curved woven backrest combines elegance and comfort, while maintaining a simplistic old-world charm. The chair presents a fusion of classic and modern style, making it gel well with any contemporary interiors. Dining chairs from RedOAK® are manufactured from high quality seasoned solid wood, which makes them very sturdy and durable.
- Wood - teak / white ash / steam beech
- Upholstery - 100+ fabric/leatherette options
- Natural cane weaving
Size : 21in W x 21in D x 32in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 4 weeks
Assembly : No assembly required
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?