The RedOAK® BARSON is a classic accent chair in a special patchwork edition. This dining chair seat has a shell made of polypropylene, upholstered with a patchwork fiber. Its legs are made of solid beech wood. The unique upholstery makes this chair the ultimate eye-catcher for your living room. It also makes for a great accent chair for office common areas, lounges and cafeteria.
- Moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shell
- Solid wood legs
- Multicolor patchwork fabric upholstery
Size : 17in W x 20in D x 32in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?