The RedOAK® BARSON is a classic accent chair in a special patchwork edition. This dining chair seat has a shell made of polypropylene, upholstered with a patchwork fiber. Its legs are made of solid beech wood. The unique upholstery makes this chair the ultimate eye-catcher for your living room. It also makes for a great accent chair for office common areas, lounges and cafeteria.
- Moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shell
- Solid wood legs
- Multicolor patchwork fabric upholstery
Size : 17in W x 20in D x 32in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
looking nice in my dining area
Looks really nice in my living room. Promptly delivered also.
Good looking chairs, can use it in any room and for dining or study or living room
Highly recommended, good quality and service
Thanks for delivering on time
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?