The RedOAK HANSON is inspired by the original DAW chair, created in the 1950's. The design is such that it does not need upholstery to make it comfortable, while making it easy to keep clean, and ideal for modern busy lifestyles. The seat is constructed from moulded plastic which gives comfort and support through the organic curves and inherent flexibility of the material. The seat is mounted on sturdy wooden legs, which also gives the chair additional elegance.
- White moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shella
- Solid beech wood legs with natural finish
Size : 24in W x 23in D x 32in H ; 18in SH
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?