This executive high back chair from RedOAK® features easy-to-use knee tilt with upright lock and adjustable tension to accommodate a variety of users. The rich leatherette upholstery, an integrated headrest, and chrome plated arms and base give this chair an upscale feel that will enhance any executive desk or conference table environment. The segmented, padded back and integrated headrest combined with flexible ergonomic adjustments aim to improve productivity while you are working at the computer or doing general office work.
- Finest composite leather on seat and back
- Chrome finished armrest with sleeve cover
- Knee tilt with single position lock
- 600 mm aluminium die-cast base with nylon castors and class 4 Gas lift
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?