Transform your basic office chair into something outstanding by replacing it with this ergonomic mesh office chair brimming with comfort. Structured with a curved seat, a stylish curved back and adjustable arm pads, this desk chair is designed for support. Mesh office chairs offer ventilated airflow for better comfort during long working hours. Working in a home office environment can take a toll on your posture if not properly supported which can lead to poor productivity. What makes this office chair unique and ergonomic is the synchro-tilt where the back and seat recline at different angles, keeping the seat closer to the floor as you recline. Having your feet remain level on the floor while reclining puts you in a more relaxed position. The chair locks in multiple positions to lock in your reclined and working positions.
- Glass filled nylon backrest with lumbar support and Korean mesh
- 3D adjustable armrest with PU pad
- Adjustable headrest (HB)
- Syncro tilt with multi position lock
- 700mm Aluminium diecast base
- 60mm nylon castors with class 4 gas lift
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?