Available in custom geometric printed fabric, the RedOAK JASON Adora chairs are inspired by the legendary Eames' works. Heavy duty molded body with wooden legs not only give it a beautiful mid-century modern look but keeps the build extremely strong enough to last years. The design is versatile enough to blend into modern dining areas as well as restaurants and cafes.
- Moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat frame
- Custom fabric upholstery
- Solid beech wood legs with natural finish
Size : 18in W x 18in D x 33in H ; 17in SH
Delivery : 3 weeks
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?