Available in custom floral print fabrics, the JASON Flora chairs are inspired by the legendary Eames' works amalgamated with nature using vibrant upholstery options. Heavy duty molded body with wooden legs not only give it a beautiful mid-century modern look but keeps the build extremely strong enough to last years. The design is versatile enough to blend into modern dining areas as well as restaurants and cafes.
- Moulded PP (Polypropylene) seat shell
- Solid beech wood legs with natural finish
Size : 18in W x 18in D x 33in H ; 17in SH
Delivery : 3 weeks
Assembly : Easy and fun DIY assembly. Kit included with instructions. No carpenter required, no extra tools required.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I order a trial and return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?