The RedOAK® OPTIMUS chair has a comfortable seat and its mesh back allows breathability, and air circulation. This executive chair comes with a sturdy die cast aluminum metal base and has twin wheel nylon castors. The chair is designed and manufactured to provide optimum lumbar support and comfortable seating in a busy working environment. The chair is fully loaded with features such as adjustable lumbar, headrest and armrests. Moreover you have the seat slider system to adjust the depth of the seat to provide you with optimal thigh support.
- Free Floating Knee Tilt Synchro Mechanism
- Adjustable Headrest, Backrest, Seat and 3D Armrest
- Imported Designer Mesh Upholstery on Seat, Back And Headrest
- Heavy Chrome Base with Nylon Castors
- 3d Automatic Flexible Lumbar Support System
- Seat Slider Function for Extended Thigh Support
- Grey 3D armrests with chrome insert
- White nylon back with grey lumbar support
Delivery : 8-12 days
Assembly : DIY or carpenter assembly required. Free assembly provided by RedOAK in major cities on request.
Warranty : 1 year warranty on structural defects
The chair is made of high quality material, with used of high quality metals for base. It used soft touch materials at headrest, armrest and at seat.I liked it smooth and silent work making no noise at all.I would say a perfect product by RedOak
Questions and Answers
- Are there discounts for architects and interior designers?
- How can I get a quotation for bulk requirement?
- Can I get discounts for my purchase of multiple units?
- Can i buy RedOAK products on Amazon?
- Does RedOAK have a store to check the items?
- What does the warranty cover and not cover?
- Can I return the product if I do not like it?
- Can I return an item if it looks different from the website images?
- Can i return the product if I am not able to assemble the product?
- What if item is damaged in transport?